Our LPGA-USGA Girls Golf Program is a great way to introduce your girl to the game of golf, new friends, and The First Tee of North Florida. These social events are intended to help build confidence and friendship with other girls from the community. Our Girls Golf Coach Team is made up of female mentors who guide the girls through activities designed to enhance their golf and leadership skills. This program helps build leaders and discuss what females can achieve in sport and the community.
Events to look forward to this year:
- Valentines Day Kick Off Party – February 16th, 2017
- TopGolf Jr. Golf Day – March 19th
- The Little Mermaid on Broadway Trip – March 23rd
- The Masters Clinic – April 1st
- Punch and Brunch – April 29th
- On-course Play Days
- Clinics featuring LPGA Professionals
- Costume Parties
- Halloween Party
- Self Defense Classes
- Movie Night
- Girls Only Tournaments
- Ask A Girlfriend To Play
- Days at the World Golf Village/ Hall of Fame
- Guest Speaker Days
- Mani/Pedi Days
- Mini Golf
CLICK HERE to register for an upcoming event.
Our Enrolling as a national Girls Golf member makes you eligible to participate in your local Girls Golf site’s events, and comes with great perks too! LPGA*USGA Girls Golf members receive official Girls Golf membership gifts (including fun logoed golf merchandise and accessories), and are granted free entry to LPGA, Symetra Tour, and USGA Championships.
The Girls Golf Coach Team is very excited about the events this year. So now, lets spread the word! For more information, please contact our LPGA-USGA Girls Golf Coordinator, Brooke Smith, at email@example.com or (904)810-2231.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER to become a member
The eLeader program is a new national volunteer and mentorship opportunity for Girls Golf advocates, ages 13 – 17, who are looking for ways to give back to help their local program. In addition to making a difference in your community, you’ll build professional and leadership skills that will help you prepare for life beyond high school.
Enrolling as an eLeader is the perfect way to earn volunteer service hours and gain experience in teaching, marketing, event/tournament management, communication, technology, and more! Not to mention, your service as a Girls Golf eLeader makes a great addition to your resume and college application!
Once your 20+ volunteer hours have been completed, you’ll receive the following perks:
- A college recommendation letter provided by the Site Director
- Opportunity to complete your high school service hours
- A special eLeader gift upon enrollment and a “thank you” gift for completing your 20+ service hours
- Opportunity to be included in a Leadership Academy and other national events
- Opportunity to be selected as eLeader of the Month (June – September)