Become a Coach or Volunteer and Make a Difference
Dear The First Tee of North Florida Supporter,
Thank you for your interest and prospective involvement with The First Tee of North Florida. The program runs off the support of dedicated volunteers and coaches who are passionate about positively impacting our young people and community. Motivation, patience, and understanding are volunteer/coach qualities that contribute towards our success and the success of the participants. No matter your golf skill level you have the opportunity to make a positive impact and grow in the game, right here in your community
To impact the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf.
Golf and Life Skills Experience Programs and Outreach Programs are conducted throughout the year at each of our Program Locations and various youth-serving agencies that we have partnered with (i.e. Boys and Girls Clubs, YMCA’s, recreation centers, schools, etc.). Additionally, we have single-day special events and administrative duties that deserve your expertise.
Steps on becoming a volunteer:
1. Click on “Become a Volunteer” and complete the form.
2. CLICK HERE to download the Volunteer Agreement and Background Screening Consent Form. Return completed forms to our Volunteer Coordinator, Anne Venezia, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Complete Online Child Protection Course (Volunteer Coordinator will provide login info).
4. Attend The First Tee of North Florida Volunteer Orientation (Volunteer Coordinator will schedule).
5. You are now an active volunteer for The First Tee of North Florida. Welcome aboard!!!
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Anne Venezia, at email@example.com.